Explain how to monitor their performance
Focus of the Final Paper
Develop a well-written, researched paper. Your paper should address one of the topics listed below. Consider these topics from the perspective of a corporate finance officer.
- Corporate Financing: Long Term and Short Term
- Stock Valuation, Risk and Returns
- Options, Derivatives
In your paper:
- Describe the selected topic in relation to a corporate environment.
- Analyze the roles and responsibilities in making these decisions for the organization.
- Explain how to monitor their performance.
- Explain how to alert the leaders of the organization to any anomalies or opportunities.
Your paper should be based on research. Include real experiences you have observed. It is important that you frame your paper in theory, application, examples, and current trends. When appropriate, compare and contrast method/techniques/models, explain strengths and weaknesses, analyze as to meaning and application, draw inferences.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be twelve to fifteen double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined